Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is one of the fastest growing global investment banks with an expanding presence across The Americas, Europe and more recently, Asia. As part of their global change management strategy, they have set up centers of excellence for their processes across the globe including India. One of these being their reference data team based in Bangalore
Job Description - Reporting into the VP- Reference Data you will be responsible for:
- Providing business analysis for a range of projects within Reference Data
- Supporting Strategy teams in building the system by providing analysis, requirements and acceptance criteria to relevant projects.
- Assisting in the creation and integration of new and existing Reference Data sets by helping to design, develop, test and implement improved operations processes.
- Developing and implementing specific business rules required to support project integration and ongoing maintenance for the system.
- Assisting Project Managers in liaising with Consumers to clearly define the details of the departments requirements.
- Working closely with senior stakeholder to ensure working relationships manifest in excellent service delivery.
- Communications and management reporting, both verbal and documented, providing updates on projects direction including status, risks and issues.
- Working closely with Project Managers and IT counterparts on the projects.
The Successful Candidate -
- The successful applicant must possess at least 8+ years of strong operations experience, preferably from a Fixed Income Markets background.
- Since this is a leadership role, you will have atleast 3 years in a team management role with deep subject matter expertise in reference data, particularly, product knowledge on Derivatives (Swaps, Options & Futures), Commodities, FX (Forward & Spot) etc.
- Ideally, you would have worked in a shared-services or customer focused environment with skills to win business and communicate effectively with global stakeholders.
- You will have an excellent delivery track record, with experience of working on multiple projects in multi-disciplined teams, gained within the Financial Markets industry.
- You should also have a commercial mindset and an inclination towards driving cost reduction, productivity enhancement and process improvement initiatives.
What's on Offer - Excellent opportunity to build and grow teams in multiple locations and work as part of the global management team of the shared services organization in one of the world's largest financial services institutions. Deserving candidates will be rewarded with a market leading compensation.
To Apply - Click here to apply