AVP - Quantitative Research Senior Analyst
Experience: 5-8 years
Top investment bank is Pune is looking for candidate who has good exposure towards Quantitative and Econometric Research and working knowledge of various asset classes.
The role of a Quantitative Research Senior Analyst (AVP) requires:
- Solving fundamental research problems with a quantitative approach and with sound mathematical and statistical basis.
- Applying quantitative finance and econometric tools and techniques to financial and economic data to obtain analytical output, testing hypothesis by applying massive data analysis.
- Design of optimization capabilities, portfolio construction methods and analytics, and risk management tools (preferred).
- Design and implementation of experiments to validate economic and statistical hypotheses.
- Review and application of concepts from the latest academic journals and investment research.
- Preparing of presentations and studies for internal and end-clients and contributing to global research publications.
- Creating and generating innovative and successful investment ideas and solutions for clients.
- Connect and co-ordinate successfully with on-shore research analysts and create a winning team.
- Candidate should have an Advanced Quantitative Finance / Econometrics/ Engineering degree from reputed University/ IIT or equivalent college, with added qualifications like FRM/ CFA / CAIA/ CQF preferred.
- Working knowledge in statistical software (Eviews/ SAS/SPSS/ Stata), advanced programming knowledge in Excel/VBA. Preferred knowledge of Matlab and SQL.
- Understanding of different asset classes, markets and products, with good functional experience in at least one asset class.
Interested candidate please send your CV to email@example.com