I would like to share an interesting opportunity with you for the position of "AVP/ Sr. AVP - Quality & Process Excellence" with one of the Leading and fastest Growing BPO firms.
If personally not interested, please feel free to forward it your friends and colleagues who may be interested in the same.
Job Details and details on the client organization is provided in the mail below.
Job Description : -
Salary: Would be best in the industry.
Education: Should be a master black belt/ black belt certified and presently in a MBB role from renowned institutes.
- Responsible for ensuring smooth set up and functioning of QA to meet business, internal and certification requirements; this involves designing functional level policies and procedures and driving standardization across all clients
- Generate ideas for building ‘game - changing’ transformation by scanning industry and internal best practices
- Developing process improvement and innovation strategy for client business, planning and execution of projects; managing process improvement program for client engagement(s)
- Act as business interface for client transformation teams, Innovation and Transformation teams, for process improvement and innovation projects
- Build relationships with key business leaders and other stakeholders to drive improvements
- Facilitate the sharing of best practices from within and outside the organization and implement them and drive performance benchmarking
- Planning and managing budget and resource allocation
- Provide support in solutioning and business development.
- Lead, coach / mentor team of 4 - 5 Lead Black Belts (LBBs), Black Belts, Green Belts on improvement projects
- Minimum 8 years of total work experience with at least 2 years of relevant in BPO / ITES industry
- Must have led process improvement / transformation program with significant savings (with at least 3 - 4 projects led individually)
- Must have mentored at least 15 – 20 GB / BB projects
- Minimum 1 year in current role / assignment
- Exposure to multiple client environments
- Experience of packaging and showcasing capabilities and solutions, especially to senior business leaders
- Evidence of problem solving analytical mindset and comfort with business ambiguity
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills
- Superior written communication skills
Client organization details : -
One of the leading and fastest growing BPO firms.
Interested candidates can send their resume on email@example.com
iCresset Talent Solution