Position Title - AVP – Plant Commercial
Company - Company Manufacturing Industrial Chemicals
Grade / Level - AVP/Sr. GM - Middle management
Division / Department - Commercial
- Handling Commercial Operations, Logistics, Procurement, Project Management and Liaisoning for Plant.
- The position will be operationally reporting to the Unit Head and functionally reporting to the Head – Commercial at the Corporate level.
- Managing entire plant commercial operations with a view to achieve business objectives and ensure bottom line profitability.
- Preparing & floating of enquiries to contractors, evaluation of offers, discussion & finalization of contract in view of project schedule.
- Carrying out the settlement of techno-commercial disputes/ clarifications with clients during execution of project.
- Generating reports to provide feedback to top management on fund management, profitability, inventory control, credit administration etc
- % Improvement in Commercial Operation
- Managing all procedures, formalities, transportation (logistic) and documentation.
- Coordinating external agencies for ensuring timely clearances and cost effective transport solutions and timely shipment.
- Tendering, negotiating and finalizing local transporters and responsible for dispatching the finished product through approved transporters
- % Improvement in logistics cost
Materials Management/Sourcing/ Procurement
- Managing Distribution network/ Supply Chain for distributing goods in warehouse to the manufacturing unit for achievement of targets within specified parameters.
- Managing the overall procurement of raw material, equipments & machinery and other project requirements by devising various sourcing strategies.
- Budgeting and planning the funds for procurement and sourcing of materials ensuring optimum utilization of materials & maximum cost savings.
- Streamlining the system and procedures for effective inventory control for ensuring ready availability of materials to meet the production targets.
- Lead the process of settlements for commercial issues and technical-based disputes, in co-operation with Head – Maintenance and Engineering
- Coordinating & Maintaining Relationship with Buyers, Government Bodies
- Coordinating with Core Accounts team \ Analytical review of expenses and suggesting potential areas of cost savings. Techno commercial review of capital sanctions and capital expenditures
- Co-ordinate with the central procurement team for any requirement and ensure timely delivery
- Regular follow up with vendors for timely supply
- Long term relationships with vendors
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- BE in Chemical/Mechanical
Functional/ Behavioural/ Leadership Skills
- Strong process orientation and experience of managing complex supply chain
- Ability to manage key stakeholders
- Good negotiation skills (especially to deal with external vendors)
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, Networking and Relationship Building
- Ability to strategically influence
- Ability to respond with objectivity and customer centricity at times of crises
- Ability to prioritize based on business exigencies
- Ability to lead a team and hold people accountable
- Have a business focus and take quick decisions to facilitate business delivery
- Ability to work in teams and put team commitment first
- Integrity and honesty in all transaction
- Vigilant of deviations and ensuring proper systems to be in place.
Relevant and total years of Experience
- 20-25 years experience in Chemical/petrochemical/Pharmaceutical industries handling project/operational supply chain activities with minimum 10 years managerial experience.
- Must have atleast 5 years experience as General Manager.
- The job will require working in a Matrix reporting structure
- The job will require working in an environment which will require establishment of systems and processes
Those interested in this position may forward their updated CV indicating their current ctc – fixed and variable(if any) separately, immediately, to me at email@example.com
Chief Executive Officer
Aspire International Pvt.Ltd.