- Ensures the adherence to established operational control processes of the operating group in accordance with the highest standards and best practices
- Develops controls and measures to identify excessive operational risk and/or control problems at an early stage and ensures that immediate measures are taken to maintain quality and efficiency standards
- Works cross-functionally with Department Managers to create highly efficient operational processes that avoid control and quality deficiencies and associated monetary losses.
- Drives initiatives and participates in steering groups to implement control enhancements, compliance with corporate policy, or risk mitigation.
- Serves as the liaison and key point of contact for all Internal Audit and Regulatory reviews for the operating group.
- Serves as the primary escalation point for various issues tied to material GFS errors/losses, audit & compliance issues, regulatory matters and control breakdowns in Bangalore for all service regions.
- Works with Business Unit and Corporate Risk and Compliance to ensure that review findings are effectively resolved. Participates with the operating group in selected scenario analyses for Operational Risk Management.
- Leads the development of controls and metrics to Partners with business units to make sure proper preventative and detective controls are in place to support business functions. Monitors key metrics to identify operational risk and/or control problems at an early stage and ensures that immediate measures are taken to maintain quality and efficiency standards. Drives recommendations to strengthen control weaknesses.
- Manage the business unit"s Risk Control Self Assessment (RCSA) process - primary responsibility for preparation, sign-off and ongoing maintenance.
- Ensure the GFS processes/department complies with the requirements of the current Training and Competence regulatory regime.
- Assess operational readiness of the business unit"s ability to take on large, new clients, processes, or system migrations. Work with project team to identify gaps & associated risks, recommend controls, track and monitor issues post go live date until resolved.
- Develops, analyzes and reports on metric processes/systems consistent with Co. standards.
- Maintains regular contact with peers internal and external to firm, including regulators and professional organizations wherever required however in consultation & prior approval from Global Control Head.
Please send your resume to email@example.com