AVP, Margins & Collateral Management
Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading investment banks with an established presence in India. With a large captive setup across multiple cities supporting global operations, they are looking to hire and groom leaders to manage and lead various functions during this growth phase.
Job Description - Reporting into a Vice President, you will be responsible for:
- Managing New Client Agreements, controlling data integrity, raising margin calls, managing collaterals and interest thereon and sending statements for the purpose of Margining FX and Derivative exposures.
- Ensure timely and accurate against operational forecasts while ensuring adherence to organisational standards and procedures
- Formulate and drive initiatives to improve process efficiencies
- Maintain strong relationships with onshore teams and groups across regions
- Effectively manage operational risk including regular operational process and performance reviews while identifying risk mitigants
- Ad hoc projects
The Successful Candidate - You must have 8-12 years of relevant experience in investment banking operations with atleast 5 years in a people management role.With a sound understanding of derivative products and related concepts, you must be fairly proficient with computers and have an ability to apply IT initiatives to optimise costs or drive efficiencies. You must have thorough knowledge across Reconciliation and Investigation functions with experience in migration and Six Sigma green belt projects in the investment banking operations space.
What's on Offer - Market leading compensation coupled with opportunity to work with one of the leading investment banks.
To Apply - Click here to apply