AVP - LEGAL - Bangalore
Years of exp - 18-25 yrs
- Vetting/commenting on standard Power Purchase Agreements with respective Governments concerned for sale of power, Drafting and negotiating other project documents such as EPC contracts for various packages of Power Projects sich as Civil, Boiler Turbine Generator, Balance of Plant packages , etc., Turnkey contracts, Mortgage Deeds, Sub-Contracts, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Guarantee Deeds, lease deeds, sale deeds to name a few.
- Scrutiny of Project Finance documentation from consortium of Lenders/Banks for the purpose of raising debt and equity for various power projects, including commenting and negotiating Term Sheet, Loan Agreements, Mortgage Deeds, Escrow Agreements, project finance Indemnity documents, Direct Agreements with Lenders to name a few.
- Conducting legal due diligence in M&A deals, drafting and negotiating Shareholders’ Agreement, Share Purchase Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Escrow agreements and other attendant agreements. Advising the Company in all day to day legal matters.
- Legal advise to Business Unit and immediate attention given to critical legal issues & initiating legal action, wherever necessary.
- Drafting, vetting and negotiating Supply Contracts, Turnkey contracts involving supply, erection and commissioning Contracts for the Cement and Minerals Industry, Joint Venture Agreements, Consortium Agreements and related Inter-se Agreements, Project Sub-Contracts, Memorandum of Understanding, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Guarantee Deeds (including standardizing Bank Guarantee formats), Powers of Attorney, Agency agreements, service / employment agreements, lease deeds, sale deeds, security services agreement, Co-ordination/Teaming Agreements, to name a few.
- Capability to draft all kind of contracts for any industry keeping in mind the industry’s requirements, including protection against commercial/IP risks.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Thorough knowledge of legal and contractual issues relating to Mergers & Acquisitions including conducting legal due diligence, drafting and negotiating Shareholders’ Agreement, Share Purchase Agreements, attendant Non-Disclosure Agreements, Escrow agreements and other attendant agreements. Successfully concluded negotiating the legal and contractual issues relating to acquisition of a Company.
- Independently handling arbitration matters and advising and assisting the Business Units on the procedures for preparation of summary of claims and compilation of documents / records / correspondence for preparing Statement of Claims.
- Drafting Claims statements with the assistance of technical personnel.
- Advising the Company in all day to day legal matters.
- Legal advise to Business Units and immediate attention given to critical legal issues & initiating legal action.
- Research of Case Laws and creating data bank of legal issues, which helps to advise the company in the day-to-day activities
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org