Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Investment Banking
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading financial services firms in the world with an exceptional track record of providing tailored solutions to its clients. Having established a significant presence in the Indian market, they are looking to hire a AVP Finance, Accounts and Taxation to supplement their further expansion plans.
Job Description - Reporting to the VP Finance, and managing a team you will act as the AVP, ensuring best practice across your team. Your other responsibilities will include:
- Managing all finance matters effectively.
- Ensuring that all financial, regulatory and management reporting activities are completed timely and accurately Working on change and strategic projects across the function.
- Coordinating with Auditors and consultants for Annual & periodic audits and other compliances
- Ensuring all the secretarial compliance and governance requirements are completed within statutory timeliness
- Preparing the Annual IT returns, coordinating with auditors for IT assessments, submitting of Quarterly eTDS returns, filing Service tax refund claims and returns and Transfer pricing Reports.
- This role would cover aspects involved with Corporate Finance, M&A, IPO, etc
The Successful Candidate - You will be a qualified accountant (CA) with at least 7 years experience in the finance and banking field. The incumbent should be Big 4 trained and currently handling a similar function within a Big 4 set-up. As this is a senior position, you will need strong understanding of the Finance & Accounts space and be an accomplished and experienced team manager. You have strong understanding of the regulatory requirements as well as being a proactive results orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer - This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and bring it to the next level while enjoying an exciting work environment. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered an attractive & competitive package.
To Apply - Click here to apply