Discipline - Sales
Subsector - Leisure & Travel
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our Client is one of the largest ECommerce companies in the country. They are considered pioneers in the space they operate. They are one of the most dynamic companies and are looking to hire an AVP to develop their foray into the hospitality segment
Job Description - Reporting into the SR VP, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a wide scale of hotels
- Managing the P&L for the vertical
- Conducting the Demand analysis for the LOB to drive the product strategy
- Conducting Business Intelligence for insights and planning for the hotels business
- Managing the entire product portfolio
- Collaborating with the product team to develop a deep understanding of the customers
- Designing the strategic creative direction and marketing communication for the product
- Working cross functionally with different functions
- Managing a large team
The Successful Candidate -
- You will be an MBA graduate from 2000-2002 batch with atleast 12 years of experience especially in New Business Development.
- You should have a degree in Computer Science and also have experience of working with a start up. Some one who has previous experience dealing with the hospitality sector will be preferred as well.
- Further, you should have handled large teams as well and will be highly passionate and have a drive to succeed in a meritocratic environment.
- You should have excellent relationship management skills.
What's on Offer - Excellent remuneration and the opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing segments.
To Apply - Click here to apply