AVP – Resourcing & Recruitments @ MNC Banking BPO
Role Purpose (overall high level summary of the role)
- Responsible to deliver large scale hiring for meeting manpower recruitments for various businesses.
- To direct, lead & mentor team of Sourcers and Tele callers in meeting Recruitment targets.
- Maintain a presence in the overall marketplace in order to stay current on recruitment trends
- Evaluate and improve Recruitment Processes & be involved in workforce planning
- Planning Calendar of events such as (Job fairs, Employee referral events etc )
- Strong capabilities in analyzing, tracking and presenting overall recruitment metrics
Key activities and decision making areas
Impact on the Business
- To meet all the hiring targets on time
- To ensure all new migration recruitments are as per the SLA
- To hire from the best & the most cost effective channels
Customers (External/ Internal)
- To understand and meet the customer expectations as per the SLA
- To hire the best quality of resources, thereby positively impacting the business
- To improve the customer & candidate satisfaction index
- To build and strengthen relations with internal & external customers
Leadership & Team work
- To manage a team of recruiters
- To motivate and build a strong team
- To improve the quality of the team by regular coaching & guidance
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- To hire staff through the best & cost effective channels
- To optimize the channel contributions & monitor performance
- To manage external vendors & monitor performance
- To comply with the HR FIM and other policies of the company
Education / Relevant Experience / Other Qualifications (e.g. Knowledge, Skills, Professional Qualifications required)
(For the role – not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role)
- MBA/PGDM in HR with 8+ years of total experience, out of which 5 years of Core BPO Recruitment Experience
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to consistently execute in a high pressure recruitment environment - E
- Should have strong communication ( written and verbal ) Skills
- Experience in BPO Hiring and Leading and Managing a Recruitment team is mandatory.
- Should have excellent knowledge about Staffing Industry & different Client Hiring Models
- Experience in Vendor Management
- Good understanding of recruitment needs of Various business/COEs in a financial service industry
- Proven track record of consulting and advising to senior level executives on recruitment/sourcing needs or Information.
- Good Analytical skills
Interested candidates can send their profiles to email@example.com or call me on 040-40101210.