Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Audit & Risk
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the Largest Professional Services firm. They service their clients worldwide and are currently looking for a manager in their assurance practice.
Job Description - Reporting into Senior Manager and handling a team of atleast 20+ professionals, your key responsibilities would include:
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key onshore contacts and project managers
- Develop an understanding of Risk Management procedures
- Work closely with US audit managers to transition new engagements and services to their Gurgaon office.
- Allocating resources to audit work and monitoring performance against standards.
- Identify opportunities to standardize and optimize audit processes across a portfolio of clients
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training.
The Successful Candidate - You must be a CA of batch 2003 to 2005 with excellent Statutory Audit exposure. You must be ideally from BIG 4 or alternatively has some experience within BIG 4 and then moved into industry. Since you would be servicing global client, you should be open to shifts and traveling. Team management is a must. Oversees exposure would be desirable.
What's on Offer - Be a part of a global rotation program. High visibility with senior management.
To Apply - Click here to apply