- The PM is expected to lead multiple engagements at the same time.
- Project management and adherence to the time and quality standards
- Providing thought leadership to the project team
- Developing strategic insights and recommendations on the basis of the research conducted
- Validating the research and development of client-ready output
- Producing output in the form of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Act as people manager to a team of APM/Analyst pool
- Actively contribute to Business Development Initiatives
- Monitor and analyze efficiency as well as utilization parameters of the Business / Industry Research group.
Qualification and Exp:
- An MBA from a premier institute or a Post Graduate in Management with 7 to 9 years of experience
- Undergraduate/graduate degree in engineering (preferably from a reputed institute),business management, statistics, economics or similar analytical field.
- Experience in consulting for a period of more than 3 yrs post MBA.
Interested professionals can revert to firstname.lastname@example.org