Manager :Analytics (Leading Multi National Bank)
Delhi NCR | Permanent
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned multi national financial institution, with presence in more than 60 countries. As a practice to develop their analytics team they have unique opportunities to incorporate seasoned managers in their co branded credit cards vertical.
- The Individual Will Lead A Team Of Analysts That Will Primarily Focus On The Joint Venture Partners In Europe That Issue Cards on the Bank's Network.
- The Candidate Will Work With Partner Teams Located In Local Offices To Build Models, Create Analytical Solution And Insights For The Partner Bank.
- In Doing So The Candidate Will Be Expected To Think Through The Problem, Lay Out The Approach, Evaluate Multiple Alternatives And Then Finalizing The Recommendations .
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a IIT/IIM batch 2005/2006 passout only.
- You must possess strong SAS modelling background preferably in the Banking & financial services domain.
- Currently you must be in a functional consultant role.
- You must have people management skills and demonstrate great interpersonal skills.
- In addition to that you should have impeccable communication skills, as this role involves senior stakeholder management.
What's On Offer
Be a part of an extremely challenging set up, that will give a kick in you career. Interact with the best brains in the industry and make a difference.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I27740. Please apply online using the link