Job Title Manager Customer & Channel Management (Financial Services)
KPMG Global Services (KGS) is a joint venture setup between KPMG INTERNATIONAL, Europe, US & India as a global capability hub to provide professional services to KPMG member firms. It is focused on specialized knowledge services & development.
As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to:
Use your expertise, knowledge and experience to deliver and promote the core customer and channel management propositions for the financial sector. Key focus areas include:
- Customer insights and analytics
- Customer Experience
- Channel Excellence Branch & Digital
- Sales & service excellence
- Complaints handling
Key responsibilities include
Developing customer analytics proposition
- Working with the onshore lead to develop the firms offerings in the FS customer analytics space
- Building collateral to support sales pursuits and internal marketing
- Contributing to the development of thought leadership in the customer analytics domain
- Work with onshore team on client engagements pertaining to retail banking customer analytics, channel management, campaign management etc..
- Work closely with the onshore multidisciplinary team (Customer channel management, IT advisory & Business intelligence) to create a joined up solution.
Program support for the propositions and delivery
- Provide project management assistance and play a lead co-ordination role with other parts of KGS (e.g. research, benchmarking etc)
- Provide support to the onshore customer channel team to support the development of sub-propositions including bid support. Build relationships and contacts within the KPMG FS structure which will help in the development of the value propositions. Work closely with Partners and Directors to ensure their inputs and expectations on deliverables.
Managing thought leadership development and Knowledge management
- Oversee the development of thought leadership including development of industry defining whitepapers, points of views and pioneering thought pieces
- Oversee the creation and capture of key knowledge assets such as case studies, credentials, proposition packs, tools and templates
Candidate Skills & Profile
8+ years of experience working with the consulting industry or strategy development role in a bank in the areas below.
- Customer and channel analytics
- Customer and Channel management (services, sales, marketing, collections, channel strategy)
Experience or has knowledge in some or all of the following areas:
- Customer experience, services, profitability, life time value
- Customer/Channel analytics basic, predictive
- Analytics selection strategy & implementation strategy
- Experience in defining the business requirements for the predictive analytics team
- Worked with business stakeholders or clients to capture needs and manage relationship through to delivery
- Channel optimisation and distribution models
- Client satisfaction and loyalty, segmentation (retention, attrition, cross-sell), CRMs
- Channel / Multi-channel strategy and data mining
- Process reengineering, lean
Has worked on international projects or assignments.
Able to drive customer analytics projects while interacting with technical staff (modellers/statisticians)
Good to have
- Has led the set-up of operations and functions involving developing strategy, structure, hiring, designing & developing processes, policies, analytics units etc
- Experience in managing high end knowledge functions like MIS, analytics, strategy, advisory, decisional support etc.
- Has delivered or managed at least 2 to 3 large transformational, optimisation or analytics projects in the banking domain
- Qualifications including MBA / Statistics (Masters/Bachelors) , PMP
- SAS/SPSS would be beneficial
Interested candidates please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your resume to KPMG Careers Page.
Candidates who have been interviewed in the recent past need not apply again.
Building No.10, 6th Floor, Tower C
DLF CyberCity Phase II, Gurgaon - 122002