- Are you great at problem solving?
- Do you continuously think of ways of getting things done in a better fashion?
- Do you fly through numbers?
- Are you passionate about learning how businesses work?
- Does everyone tell you that you are really smart, but you think you have a lot to learn?
If all the above apply to you, we invite you to apply for job at Indus Insights – we have a phenomenal career path for you.
We are a young company that received investment by savvy angel investors in 2011. And we would love to get more people to join us. For these chosen few, we offer tremendous career growth, exposure to cutting edge business thinking, and the experience of working in a high-energy start-up environment.
If you have applied earlier, please do not apply again. We have your details.
About Indus Insights
Indus Insights is a specialized consulting firm, focused on using analytical methods to drive business performance. Our vision is to become a premier consulting company in the analytics domain, catering to both international and domestic clients. We take pride in our relentless focus on creating actionable results, and this focus has helped us earn the trust of some of the leading companies in the world. Our clients include one of the top 10 credit card issuers in the US, one of the top 3 media agencies in the world, and one of the largest retailers in India. We are currently in a rapid growth phase, and have been adding multiple clients to our portfolio every month.
Indus Insights is led by seasoned and energetic professionals with experience at top notch firms in the US, including Bain & Company, Capital One, HSBC, and Citibank. Our Advisory Board consists of global leaders in the financial services sector, including Mr. TS Anil – the worldwide head of Credit Cards and Personal Loans at Standard Chartered. More information about the company can be found at our website www.IndusInsights.com
About the Roles
Indus Insights is looking to fill positions of Associate Consultant, Sr. Associate Consultant and Consultants immediately. These positions will be based out of Gurgaon (Delhi NCR). The individuals will be responsible for using advanced analytics, data mining techniques, and management consulting concepts to develop actionable insights for our clients and to present these to client contacts. The individuals will also assist the leadership team in business development activities.
These roles offer tremendous career advancement opportunities, exposure to senior management, experience of working in a high-energy start-up environment, and financial upside that comes with the growth of the company.
About the Candidate
You are our ideal candidate if the following describes you:
- You are a star! You have excelled at whatever you have done – at academics, at your workplace, at your extra-curricular interests
- You are great at problem solving. You enjoy taking a complex business problem, breaking it down into smaller, manageable questions, and then answering those systematically
- You are passionate about creating results for the client. We have an intense focus on “wowing” our client in every single engagement, and you need to drive this
- You are ready to “do what it takes”, and understand the needs of a client-facing role and a start-up environment. You are comfortable with changing priorities, somewhat unpredictable schedules, and traveling to clients’ sites when needed
- You enjoy discussions and debates, and love to speak your mind, go to the white board, and listen & understand others’ arguments
- You are self-driven and take pride in your work
- You are fanatical about meeting timelines. You do not believe in the concept of Indian Stretchable Time
- You take your work very seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously
Experience and Skills:
- 2-6 years of highly successful experience in an analytical domain. Such experience will include experience at an analytical consulting firm, an outsourced captive of a major international financial services company, a US based financial services firm, or other similar experience
- Extremely comfortable working with Excel and at least one of SAS, SQL, or SPSS
- Solid background in using advanced analytics through techniques such as segmentation, predictive modeling, decision trees, cash flow modeling, etc
- Bachelor’s from a top tier educational institution with a degree in an analytical discipline (engineering, statistics, economics, etc)
We hire star performers only, and our compensation is also in-line with the caliber of people joining us. Total compensation will consist of base pay, annual bonus, and stock options.
If you think you are the person we are looking for, please apply for job on this link: http://www.indusinsights.com/join_us.aspx.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.IndusInsights.com.