Recruiting Partner at Amazon
Views:48270 Applications:2154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Amazon - Program Manager (3-6 yrs)
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Program Manager to shape the future of a new business at Amazon. If you are customer obsessed, agile, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce, this opportunity will appeal to you.
You will be supporting the a India business team in its mission, and be responsible for developing and executing cross-functional programs and process improvements aimed at improving customer experience. In this role you will get an opportunity to work with multiple category teams in India as well as global teams based in the US and China. As a Program Manager, you will also engage with various compliance teams to build robust and efficient customer centric processes in a dynamic environment. This role involves influencing peers and stakeholders in other functions to achieve the operational and business goals assigned. He/she will be responsible for managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes, escalations, etc.
The position is based in Amazon's India office located in Bangalore and reports into Product Management and Category leadership team.
- Assist in launching a new business on Amazon.in, which is customer-facing, seller-facing, and is financially impactful.
- Support the India category teams in increasing Amazon's selection with an objective to enhance customer experience
- Coordinate with global teams to build the business on the Indian market place
- Continuously work to improve the shopping experience for our customers through customer service improvement initiatives.
- Engage with multiple teams from a variety of different functions including category teams, global teams, product development & design teams.
- Efficient and quick Implementation of the product, pricing and process frameworks along with focus on continuous improvement
- You will move fast, innovate, and find ways to simplify.
- You will run the metrics reports to monitor Imports performance.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies- world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Basic Qualifications (not in any specific order)
- MBA from a premier Indian or international business school.
- 4 to 6 years of work experience with at least 2 years of experience in a sales / project management role
- Proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with cross functional interactions. Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
- Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership and high commitment.
- Enjoy working a startup environment, with a history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Skilled in collaborative management environment, succeeding through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with members of various teams.
- The person will be point of contact for categories, compliance and seller teams and must therefore be comfortable and confident liaising with multiple teams and senior leaders.
- Previous experience in consulting, retail, consumer products or E-commerce
Please share your updated profile with following details:
Ready to relocate to Bangalore
Reason for looking out:
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.