A US$ 35 billion corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of 133,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. In the year 2009, the Group was ranked among the top six great places for leaders in the Asia-Pacific region, in a study conducted by Hewitt Associates, RBL Group and Fortune magazine. In India, the Group has been adjudged the best employer in India and among the top 20 in Asia by the Hewitt-Economic Times and Wall Street Journal Study 2007. The Group operates in 33 countries and over 60 per cent of the Group's revenues flow from its overseas operations.
Solar Power Business is in the process of setting up business. In the first instance, the business wants to be the owner and developer of Solar Power plants. Going forward the group may like to explore manufacturing of components. Besides, the business would like to explore many avenues of Independent Power Producer (IPP), such as Feed in Tariff, REC market, Energy Aggregation, etc.
Position - Asst. Manager (Projects)
Reporting - This position will report to the VP-Tech
Responsible for commissioning and maintaining of turn-key Solar Photovoltaic Power plants
Prospect solar PV project opportunities in consistent with the ABG’s solar strategy.
Key challenges and Responsibilities:
- Project Execution
- Developing techno-commercial documents for various projects and prioritizing them from the point of view of returns.
- Getting DPRs prepared for the new solar project opportunities.
- Interact with the finance, legal and tax groups for putting the best financial and legal structure for the project.
- Evaluate and select the EPC vendors based on their technical and execution capability.
- Help the legal team to finalize a workable and enforceable EPC contract to mitigate the EPC risks
- Identify development needs of subordinates and mentor them.
- Work out career progression plan for the staff reporting to him
Qualification / Exp –
Diploma Electrical / Civil with Exp. Of 6 to 8 years
Location – Mumbai
Note – Please forward your Cv’s to Sarita.firstname.lastname@example.org