The Area Leader – Operational Excellence is a member of the Plant Leadership team who is directly responsible for successful implementation of the Operational Excellence initiative to achieve progressive milestones and Plant KPI targets. The Area Leader – Operational Excellence will be required to accomplish this while working in a matrix organization with strong collaboration with various functional leaders and employees.
His principle responsibilities include:
- Develop a vision for shop floor work practices meeting the Operational Excellence yard stick for the upcoming Plant ; plan and execute required work procedures, work station design and training for new employees.
- Coordinate setting of KPI Targets and development of roadmap to achieve the same.
- Partner with site leadership to implement a system to ensure that KPI performance is monitored and communicated.
- Organise periodic structured reviews to maintain progress as planned and course correction from time to time..
- Ensure that a governance process is in place to review data to ensure that it is reflective of actual operations.
- Conducting periodic audits/self-assessments to drive progress/identify gaps.
- Develop roadmap for implementation of 5S & Visual workplace in coordination with Operations, EOHS & Quality leaders; training to employees and implementation of the same to achieve compliance to EOHS & Quality expectations in addition to driving productivity improvement and employee morale.
- Partner with Plant Management to develop and implement a step-wise plan to progress autonomous maintenance through the following major steps: Establish Basic Equipment. Condition, Perform Daily Inspection and Basic Maintenance, Drive Continuous Improvement and Quality
- Partner with Human Resources to ensure that operators are trained on Basic Equipment Condition, Initial and Ongoing Cleaning and Basic Problem Solving.
- Support standardization of maintenance procedures.
- Drive continuous improvement in Productivity, throughput, Batch cycle time etc in a structured manner in collaboration with the Operations team; Facilitate training to CI Project teams in terms of methodology and tools such as 5-W Analysis, Pareto analysis, Fish-bone charts etc.
- Ensure systems are in place to transfer and share knowledge from problem resolution, design and operational enhancements throughout the facility.
- Ensure adequate training facilities, adequacy of appropriately qualified or certified trainers and easy access to training materials to support implementation plans are provided
Candidates from : - NITIE / IIT / SP JAIN / SCMHRD -- PREFERRED
BATCH -- 2010 / 2011 -- CAN APPLY
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY DIRECTLY --- email@example.com
Narayan Iyer ( 098191 47645 )
Pan India Recruiters