We are currently looking for a Assistant Manager - HR & IR position with the topmost FMCG Conglomerate in India. The position is to be based at the plants located aross North / East India.
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 8.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work for.
Candidate Profile : An experienced manager having expertise in Generalist/ Corp HR or Plant HR and IR functions. Ideally with 2-3 yrs post qualification experience in HR and employee relations in a large manufacturing company will be ideal.
MBA in HR / Post Graduate Diploma in HRM - From XLRI/ TISS/ SCM-HRD/ MDI- 2008-2010 batch
- Establishing two-way formal as well as informal internal communication channels to bring transparency in industrial relation system.
- Following sustainable IR policies which are in long-term interest of the organisation.
- Handling trade unions and charter of demands.
- Conducting periodical meeting with unions for redressal of grievances for creating an amicable environment in the organisation.
- Discussing & negotiating with employee & union for issues related to work (employees discipline, employees deployment and other IR issues), etc.
- Counselling / grievance handling of the employees to maintain a healthy work environment and facilitating employee satisfaction and IR survey, and community development initiatives.
- Interacting with employees on a regular basis to motivate and boost their morale; attending to employee grievances and resolving interpersonal conflicts through coaching and counselling sessions.
- Organising employee welfare activities, sports & cultural programmes to boost the morale of the employees & their dependents.
- Ensuring that labours deployed are provided with all the basic amenities for healthy along with congenial work environment.
Liaison / Statutory Compliance
- Representing before the statutory authority in conciliation on behalf of the company for various approvals, clearances, negotiations and settlements.
- Carrying out day to day interactions with the Trade Union Officials.
- Coordinating with various departments / branch Head for long term and short term manpower requirements at the unit, at the onset of the financial year, taking into consideration the next 3 yr expansion plan.
- Ensuring compliances of all statuary requirements related to HR (Labour Legislations) and Contractors establishment.
- Overseeing legal compliance with respect to Contract Labour management.
Salary : Around Rs. 14.0 Lpa
Location: Across plants in North/ East India
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate across locations
Please send your resume to LS@optionsindia.net