- This position is responsible for increasing revenue in the assigned territory through managed partners for the core Adobe Product lines including Shrink and Volume License Components.
- Lead channel business development and partner segmentation and selection across assigned geography.
- To account manage a portfolio of Partners that drive revenue, strategic wins and deployment for Adobe.
- Drive the business by developing quality Business, Marketing and Technical Plans with key C-level executives within the Partner business.
- Grow the business and ensure that all Partners have a plan in place to focus on driving Adobe business.
- Formulate and execute Partner Sales GTM strategies to achieve partner revenue & attach rate targets, aligned with country/area targets
- Business & account planning with key partners to build strong pipeline
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and planning sessions with
- Identify new channel partners that specialize in vertical solution.
- Ensure that Reseller partners are operating as an extension of Adobe's sales team through effective sales and technical training, demand generation marketing efforts and mutual business planning.
- Internal drive to meet and exceed all objectives
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Action and detail-oriented with strong organization and prioritization skills
- Accurate, strong analytical skills
- Positive can-do attitude, and team worker
- Takes direction, documents expectations, then executes with minimal further direction
- Can communicate effectively and persuasively to a high volume of people in a day
- Have no problem cold calling potential customers
- Must be able to apply interpersonal communication skills over the phone
- Flexible, self-driven, and proactive
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org