Looking for AGM - SEPG & SQA
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- The person would be responsible for the Process & Delivery Quality function heading Software Engineering Process Group (SEPG), Quality Assurance Group (QAG) & Audit Group for the Global Delivery Centers in India and Mexico.
- Drive the CMMi initiative working with internal teams & external consulting firms to ensure successful Level 5 certification by end of 2013.
- Drive Process Excellence initiatives and functions across the centers in GD.
Prepare Quality road map (process improvement plan) for the center in line with business objectives.
- Tailoring organizational Quality Management Systems (QMS) by for delivery tower and center specific needs.
- People Management responsibilities of SQA, Process Improvement team members who are reporting directly to the role.
- Conduct process trainings to project teams, middle management and support groups.
- Deploy Organization’s’ QMS at the centers.
- Custodian for Process Assets Library.
- Identify and prioritize areas of improvement and coordinate software process improvement (SPI) activities.
- Schedule and conduct process audits to verify implementation and compliance
- Drive, Track and close Non Conformances raised across delivery groups as an outcome to process audits.
- Coordinate and participate in the external audits/assessments.
- Drive Process Improvement cycles and ensuring closure of activities.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE :
- 13+ years of experience of which at least 8+ should be in the SEPG area working for an IT Services firm with experience of independently leading a CMMI certification initiative.
- Experience with Six Sigma and Lean projects to be able to effectively contribute towards such initiatives.
- Should have independently led CMMi Level 5 initiatives successfully for atleast a center of 350+ resources.
- Strong skills and demonstrated experience in successfully driving large initiatives across multiple departments and stakeholders with ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups.
- Flexibility and ability to sift through across operational hands on activities as needed
- Experience in Quality, CMMi, SEPG Consulting environment is a plus.
- Experience working with Global In-house/Captive IT services organisation.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification would be a plus.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION :
- As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green across multiple market segments. The Group has leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centres/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. With 22.4 billion euros sales in 2011, the company's 130,000+ employees are committed to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.”
€22.4 Global Sales in 2011
39% of sales in new economies
130,000+ people in more than 100 countries
4-5% Sales devoted to R&D
170 years of history through innovation and leading brands
Worldwide leading positions
Safe, with power and control #1
Reliable, with critical power & cooling #1
Efficient, with energy efficiency #1
Productive, with industrial, building and home automation Top 3
Green, with renewable energy solutions Top 3
Find out more about Schneider Electric at www.schneider-electric.com
NOTE : If interested please share your CV at email@example.com