Position: AGM / DGM – Learning & Development
Function/Department:HR/ Learning & Development
Position reports to:Head – Regional HR
Primary purpose of the position - To facilitate and manage (end to end) all training initiatives up to Manager grade.
- To draw up the training calendar
- Ensure quorum in all sessions. Fill nominations through HODs whenever target audience falls short
- Develop behavioral training modules to suit target audience
- Develop plan of action and trainer notes for every module
- Facilitate class-room training
- Provide feedback and coaching to trainees / reportees
- Formulate assessment tools in line with competencies to be assessed & conduct assessments.
- Prepare training reports including training feedback consolidation and class observations
- Follow up with participants post training to ensure training effectiveness
- Prepare visibility material and ensure updation on an on-going basis
- Provide direction and guidance to team members
- Be a role-model for the team member
- Coach and mentor team member
- Encourage and facilitate development of team member
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Post graduation in Human Resources / Psychology / Social Work is desirable
- Minimum number of years of experience - 8 to 10 years in training, particularly having delivered class room training manage the training process.
- Nature of experience: (In specific sector / position / role)
- At least 2+ years in Retail/ BPO/IT/ Educational Services e.t.c
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good facilitation skills, previous experience of delivering classroom training
- Conceptual & content development skills
- MS Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Please mark subject line as AGM / DGM – Learning & Development and email to email@example.com
PLEASE MENTION CURRENT CTC , ECTC AND NOTICE PERIOD