The incumbent should be able to lead all the ITAS initiatives in Chennai and would be the market facing and go to person for the same across all the solution components of ITAS ( ERP, BI, Supply Chain and GRC).
Job Role :
Key Activities / Responsibilities:
- Business Plan ownership for ITAS for Chennai with a view to market penetration and growth
- Owning an annual revenue target and building an appropriate sales pipeline to achieve the same
- Assuming complete account ownership and ensuring delivery excellence.
- Ownership of key operational parameters like utilization, realization/net fee per hour, accounts receivables etc
- Build and motivate the required team per plan
Academic Qualifications: BE/MBA
- 12 to 18 years of relevant industry exposure with strong Enterprise Applications background (preferably, SAP)
- Should preferably have Automotive Industry exposure
- Must possess deep understanding of (and not necessarily restricted to) Enterprise Applications and knowledge of emerging solutions like SCM, BI and GRC
- Should have very strong exposure in Pre-Sales and Business Development.
If the profile is of your interest & you meet the desired pre-requisites, please share your update profile with me firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP along with the following details.
Total years of Experience:
Current CTC: Fixed? + Variable?