We, Talisman Advisors, an executive search and selection firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level talent, are looking for :
Associate Director – Healthcare (Research & Development)
By identifying and building on the proven best practices of the world’s best companies, it helps senior executives and their teams drive corporate performance. It offers comprehensive data analysis, research and advisory services that align to executive leadership roles and key recurring decisions. The tools, insights, and analysis empower member companies to focus efforts, move quickly, and address emerging and enduring business challenges with confidence.Thier client and member network includes 85 percent of the Fortune 500, 50 percent of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and 70 percent of the FTSE 100. It spans more than 50 countries, 5,300 individual organizations, and 225,000 business professionals. Based in Arlington, Virginia, it employs more than 2,000 professionals in over ten global offices.
For more information, visit executiveboard.com
Forbes: Ranked in the magazine’s annual “200 Best Small Companies” edition Fortune: Selected as one of the “100 Fastest Growing Companies” in the U.S.A. Business Week: Named as one of the magazine’s “Hot Growth Companies” Washingtonian: Featured as a “Great Place to Work” in Washington, DC
We are proud of the quality of our staff and are looking to add talented, dynamic people to our growing ranks. Consistent with the staff comment above, we feel the primary driver
The Healthcare and Strategy Practice aims to hire Strategic Research Consultants, and is currently accepting applications. The selected incumbent will lead product teams to give shape to intensive analysis of cutting-edge strategic issues facing today’s senior-most Finance Executives and Board of Director members from leading, global corporations. Strategic Research Consultants in the Healthcare and Strategy Practice area will have demonstrated knowledge and expertise in any of the following areas: IT Strategy,Healthcare, Research and Development.
Overall Job Purpose and Responsibilities
The Consultant will be working with the team in the India, US and UK offices on the current projects and priorities of the membership including:
- Lead research teams to conduct primary research to understand the challenges and deliver practices, tools, web-based resource centers and insight to help them more efficiently execute their jobs
- Serve as thought partners to Chief Executive Officers, Heads of Strategy, Board Members and major healthcare department heads from Fortune 1000 companies.
- Work with membership to maximize value they receive from quantitative/qualitative benchmarking opportunities
- Dissect problems using qualitative and quantitative research and analysis skills, inductive and deductive reasoning, abstract thinking and root-cause analysis
- Distill insights into high-level, strategic recommendations for the entire memberships of executives
- Facilitate the exchange of proven solutions across the member network through actionable practice profiles, support tools, and new services
- Manage major projects from start-to-finish and Train and develop team of analysts
- 6 to 8+ years experience at a leading strategy, audit, investment or management consulting firm
- Experience conducting primary and secondary research
- Graduate degree(s) in general business, international relations (business focus) and /or economics,
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data
- Passion for research, analysis and insight generation
- Demonstrated project and staff management capabilities
- Original/creative thinking and superior problem solving abilities
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PS- Only Tier 1 institutes before 2007 batch should apply please
Candidates interested can get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that no profile will be mailed to our client without having a prior discussion with the candidate.