Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Accounts Assistant
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a privately held and professionally managed company with a turnover of US $50+ million and is part of a leading Indian conglomerate having diverse businesses. Our client is one of the top 10 global producers of its products worldwide and has global leadership in several products in its portfolio.
Job Description - Reporting to the Manager - Finance, you will be responsible for - Timely monthly accounts closing involving inventory valuation & MIS on inventory levels, analysis of FOH
- Reconciliation results as per Financial Accounts & MIS
- Timely preparation of annual accounts involving compliance with all relevant accounting standards & guidelines and procedures with respect to disclosures & classification
- Managing accounts payable involving supervising all payment process and checking all bills
- Preparation of monthly MIS
- Ensuring compliances of Direct Taxes
- Computation of income and filing of annual return for Income Tax & Wealth tax
- Handling all indirect tax matters including filing of VAT returns, VAT audit and refund claims
The Successful Candidate - You are a qualified Chartered Accountant with 2-3 years experience in Accounts, Taxation & MIS or M.Com with 5-6 years experience in Accounts & Taxation in reputed company. A prior experience of working with a MNC or a large Indian company is preferable. Excellent communication and team skills will go a long way for a successful application.
What's on Offer - An attractive remuneration and an opportunity to be a part of a high performing finance team.
To Apply - Click here to apply