Talent Acquisition at Zydus Wellness Products Limited
Views:1023 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Zydus Wellness - Raw Material Procurement Role (5-10 yrs)
Reporting to : Lead - RM Procurement
Role Purpose :
The individual will be responsible for the execution of key initiatives related to Agri Raw material, Flavors & Fragrances & organic / inorganic chemicals procurement operations and sourcing .
This role will be responsible for Raw material procurement for all NPDs and meeting internal and external stakeholder requirements
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Strategic Sourcing of Key Commodities and Negotiations - Market and supplier intelligence for commodities/non-commodities, Industry Best Practices & Benchmarking, Reverse Auction, Price Forecasting, Risk and Spend Analysis
2. Material planning and scheduling - Contracting, Cost & Volume Optimization, Warehouse planning and Day-to-Day execution for seasonal products to maintain supply continuity as per Inventory
3. Plan supplier audits and adhere to quality issues; work with QA and R&D to identify reasons and resolve.
4. Supplier Relationship Management - Analyze suppliers based on a specific performance criteria to track and evaluate suppliers on monthly basis. Identify reasons for QA issues and develop an action plan with timeline to resolve.
5. Value Engineering Projects- Brainstorm with R&D and with input from suppliers identify value engineering projects to help reduce cost, operational complexity and generate savings
6. New product development-Work with R&D to identify materials for innovation or substitution as per marketing insights.
7. Deliver new ingredients to meet new product launches as per required contribution margins
8. New supplier development-Execute the standardized supplier pre-qualification process for optimum quality compliance in case of every new/existing supplier development.
9.Management Reporting - Monthly presentation for management business review of performance, key deliverables, variances along with justifications, savings generated, commodity trackers and supplier evaluation.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 5-8 years of experience procurement of raw materials Agri commodities / chemicals / flavours / milk & milk derivatives / sugar etc.
- Understanding of Ingredients procurement process in FMCG
- Understanding Imports process for food products
- Understanding new product/formulation development in FMCG
- Understanding of Business Fundamentals
- Stakeholder Management
- Effective Communication
- Analytical ability, Logical thinking