Talent Acquisition at Zydus Wellness
Views:2145 Applications:625 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:256
Zydus Wellness - Performance Lead (4-7 yrs)
Urgent Opening for Performance Lead with Zydus Wellness!!!
Company Name- Zydus Wellness
Designation - Performance Lead
The role serves the purpose of driving the agenda of a Performance Culture at Zydus Wellness by building and driving Performance Management Process (KPI Design, Tracking Performance, Appraisals, System management) Driving HR Analytics to support the Performance agenda .
Key Deliverables :
- Annual Performance Management Process Set Up & Cascade
- Process & System Design project milestone adherance
- HR Dashboard Reporting & Analytics
- PMS R&R Completion & Timeline Adherence.
Key Activities :
1. Partner with Business on all aspects related to the Performance Agenda
- Design / Advice design of KPIs
- Partner with senior stakeholders to drive the setup for their function
- Build & Maintain Performance Management Portal
- Design & drive initiatives to internalize Performance culture
- Coordinate on Preparing & Maintaining Actuals of KPIs .
- Run appraisal processes / Track timeline adherence & efficacy.
2. HR Analytics - Lead development of HR analytics in HRMS
- Track key HR data & metrics / Prepare dashboards & reports
- Draw relevant inferences to advice other CoEs & Business .
Educational Qualifications :
- PG Degree in General / HR Management from Tier 1/2 B school Experience (Type & Nature)
- 4-7 Years Skills & Technical Competencies
- Understanding of Key HR Processes
- Understanding of Business Fundamentals
- Stakeholder Management
- Effective Communication
- Analytical ability, Logical thinking
If interested, kindly mail us an updated resume along with following details.