Talent Acquisition Partner at Zydus Wellness
Views:6395 Applications:672 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Zydus Wellness - Brand Manager - Everyuth - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS/SPJ (6-9 yrs)
Organization : Zydus Wellness Ltd.
Title : Brand Manager- Everyuth Naturals
Location : Ahmedabad, India
Job Summary : To manage part of the Everyuth brand and brand development activities.
Reports to : Everyuth Category Head- Marketing
Essential Qualification : Graduate in any discipline with a degree in Management from premier management institutes.
Years of Experience : 6-9 years of experience of which at least 4 years should have been in a brand management role (preferably in FMCG and/or skin care category).
Preference will be for a candidate who has some sales experience.
Preferred Age Group: 28-34 years
- Strong conceptual skills of brand management
- New product launch and NPD skills
- Good understanding of media planning and communication development
- Strong understanding of consumer research & consumer insights mining
- Exposure to Digital work
Key Responsibilities :
Brand Management :
- Will work with Franchise Head to develop brand strategy and yearly brand plans. Will help in the brand planning process by developing and executing annual brand target setting and brand strategy review. Also, participates in and contributes to annual brand operating plan reviews.
- Will drive business for one of the major Everyuth sub-brands at overall all India level. May also lead the business development (along with sales) effort in 2-3 priority markets. Will work with channel marketing and sales to identify programming to generate incremental sales and/or profitability. Will review channel and customer-specific point-of-purchase trade plans and provides feedback on consistency with the marketing plan.
- Will work with brand head to drives consumer understanding and insights that defines our prime prospects- needs, attitudes and values in order for consumers to have stronger and more impactful brand experiences.
- Will be in-charge of 2-3 new product development/improvement projects. Will lead developing business case proposals for new product development in consonance with the Brand Head. Work will also involve collaborating with R&D to develop and execute innovation platform pathways, product innovation, and renovation.
- Will also drive part of digital marketing effort for the brand.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.