Talent Acquisition Partner at Zydus Wellness
Views:5320 Applications:771 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Zydus Wellness - Assistant Brand Manager - Nutralite Brand - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-6 yrs)
About Zydus Wellness:
Contributing to the health of Indians since 1988.
- Present in niche segments with strong brands
- In the sugar substitute market, Sugar Free is a market leader with a market share of around 93% and targets health and fitness seekers apart from diabetics. Sugar Free is available in pellet, powder and liquid formats.
- Nutralite is a market leader in the Table Spread category and appeals to consumers looking for healthier alternatives to normal butter. It is cholesterol free, does not contain any hydrogenated fats and is also trans-fat free.
- In the skincare segment, Everyuth Naturals occupies the unique distinction of being a - skincare brand from a healthcare and wellness company-. Enriched with the goodness of natural ingredients and powered with Nano actives, Everyuth enjoys market leadership in skincare segments like face masks and scrubs and has a strong position in the face wash segment as well.
Title: Asst. Brand Manager - Nutralite
Job Summary: To manage part of the Nutralite brand and brand development activities.
Reports to : Nutralite Category Head- Marketing
Direct Reports: None
Key Stakeholders: Trade Marketing, Media, R&D GDSO (Supply Chain Management), Finance
- Essential Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with a degree in Management from top Premium Management Institute.
- Years of Experience: 3-6 years of experience of which at least 2 years should have been in a brand management role. Preference will be for a candidate who has some sales experience.
- Preferred Age Group: 25-30 years
- Conceptual skills of brand management
- Should have been part of New product development work
- Understanding of media planning and communication development
- Understanding of consumer research & consumer insights
- Exposure to Digital work
- Will work with Franchise Head to develop yearly brand plans. Will help in brand planning process by developing and executing annual brand target setting and brand strategy review. Also, participates in and contributes to annual brand operating plan reviews.
- Will work with Sr. BM to drive business for one of the Nutralite categories at overall all India level.
- May also lead the business development (along with sales) effort in 2-3 priority markets. Will work with channel marketing and sales to identify programming to generate incremental sales and/or profitability.
- Will work on 1-2 new product development/improvement projects
- Will work with franchise head on consumer understanding and insights
- Will also drive part of digital marketing effort for the brand.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.