HR at Zydus Lifesciences Limited
Views:697 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Zydus Wellness - Senior Brand Manager - Nutralite (6-10 yrs)
Our Purpose and Values :
- Our Purpose, Values and Principles are the foundation on which we develop leaders at Zydus. Our shared Purpose dedicated to life in addition to our Values. Meritocracy, Integrity, Humility and Passion for Winningunify us.
- Guided by these values are the Zydan Core Behaviours.
Zydus Wellness Talent Profile
The Neev Competency Framework defines successful talent at Zydus Wellness. Our hiring process follows a proven recruitment method that measures intelligence, assessment of personality traits and leadership beliefs to ensure the right fit of talent and role. The entails a 3 step approach of objective assessment by psychometric tools, in house assessment followed by personal interactions.
We wish you the very best!
About Zydus Wellness :
Zydus Wellness is the listed consumer business of Zydus group, the Pharma giant. The parent company, Cadila Healthcare Limited was established as Cadila Laboratories in 1952. We have been contributing to the health of Indians with a strong portfolio of brands like Sugar Free, Complan, Glucon-D, Sugar Lite, Nutralite, Everyuth and Nycil.
Our Brands enjoy strong leadership positions in their respective categories, to the extent that in some of them, the brands define the categories.
Zydus Wellness was formed with the demerger of Consumer Business of Cadila Healthcare in 2009 and post the amalgamation of Kraft Heinz business in 2019, we now are poised to take some giant strides towards ramping up an enviable portfolio of brands.
Stamping our presence in dairy and dairy substitutes, turning around some of the most trusted brands in the country and educating a generation of consumers to a healthier way of life are some of our biggest objectives we will work towards in the next 12-24 months.
Headquartered in Ahmedabad and Mumbai, we have a strong manufacturing footprint through our factories across 4 locations - Aligarh, Ahmedabad, Sitarganj, and Sikkim and complementing co-packing facilities in India, Oman and New Zealand. Our core pillars - industry first product innovations, building emerging categories, integrated supply chain and strong route to market form the basis of the legacy weve built over the last few decades.
Lastly, and most importantly, Zydus Grows People to grow the business. With a strong focus on strengthening people capability, we strive towards providing a range of opportunities to learn and grow; Making it a great time to be part of the Zydus Wellness Team.
Role details :
Senior Brand Opportunity-Nutralite
- Functional Reporting: Category Head ( Energy and Dairy )
Administrative Reporting: Category Head ( Energy and Dairy )
Role Purpose :
The role serves the purpose of managing & improving the performance of the assigned brand by driving execution of annual & interim projects for the brand . Brand Size : 400 crs.
Areas Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities :
Key Deliverables :
- For the assigned brand
- Net Revenue
- Value Market Share
- Gross Contribution Target
- Brand Health Indicators
Key Activities :
- Lead campaign launches end to end working with external agencies and internal network (scripts, research stimulus, beta releases), post launch analysis
- Drive on ground execution with Sales function & track success parameters (such as consumer offers) /
- Oversee and manage channel related execution for MT and E Commerce
- Manage social media communication
- Track Brand Health regularly & highlight information of relevance to upcoming / future work on the brand
- Manage art works, communication across the board with stakeholders
- Lead & contribute to streamlining & improving internal processes, routines basis industry Best Practices, developments in the field of Consumer Marketing
Key Interactions :
Internal Nature :
Sales, Planning :
1. On alignment of monthly / quarterly / annual plans for the brand
2. Time to time driving of back end actions basis business plan
3. Coordination for planned production / changes / additional business ask & its timely delivery
4. Approvals & payments to direct vendors
- Creative / Ad agencies, Media Agency Relationship Management Coordination / Influence / Negotiation
- Financial Dimensions Brand Revenue, P&L
- Direct Reportees ABM-Dairy (Ghee, Butter and Few more categories and ABM-Non-Dairy ( CHoc Spreads & Mayonaise)
Role Requirements :
- Educational Qualifications PG Degree in General / Marketing Management from Tier 1 B school
- Experience (Type & Nature) Prior experience in FMCG is preferred
- Skills & Technical Competencies Knowledge & understanding of relevant business indicators
- Awareness of brand life cycle, basics of marketing communication
- Strong analytical ability, creative thinking