Senior Manager - HRBP - Corporate HR at Zydus Cadila
Views:2113 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Zydus Cadila - Senior Manager/Manager - Demand Planning - Strategic S&OP (4-8 yrs)
1. Help Head of Strategic S&OP set-up a process to build visibility of market wise demand for regular products, new products & exhibit batches and challenge the underlying assumptions and arrive at a consensus with the marketing stakeholders on the demand requirements which needs to be addressed by the Strategic S&OP supply plan
2. Aggregate segment wise (regular, decaying, new products and exhibit batches) demands for the coming 5 years by liaising with marketing, new product development, and regulatory affairs stakeholders.
3. Stress test the underlying assumptions (market share, price erosion, competitive intensity, regulatory landscape, historical performance etc) for the forecasted demand with the respective marketing stakeholders and arrive at a consensus view of the demand to be addressed by the supply planning function.
4. Assist the supply planner to prioritize the demand in coordination with the marketing stakeholders in the context of capacity or capital constraints.
5. Assist the Strategic S&OP head to run the Strategic S&OP Process with respect to the demand.
6. Track demand fidelity on an ongoing basis.
7. Compare the demand requirements, on a quarterly basis, provided by marketing with that provided in the Strategic S&OP and understand the underlying reason for the deviations from the forecasted demand.
8. Assist the Strategic S&OP head to establish a system to liaison with the various stakeholders to monitor, review and report the progress of the plan vis-vis actuals including demand fidelity.
1. 6+ years of experience in Pharma Industry as Demand Planner in S&OP function or Long Range Planning or equivalent function
2. Extremely good knowledge of generic pharma market dynamics in the US is a must.
3. Have a thorough understanding of all the elements of the pharma supply chain for regulated markets
4. Should have experience of liaising or coordinating with a large number of stakeholders
5. Ability to work with senior management as well as middle and junior management for timely execution of activities
6. Extremely good communication and facilitation skills.
7. Good presentation skills.
8. Ability to work in a team in high-stress environments
9. Experience/Knowledge of tools like MS PowerPoint / Tableau / Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.