Lead HR Global at Cadila Healthcare Limited
Views:5037 Applications:501 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:396
Zydus Cadila - Lead - PMO - International Emerging Markets Business (3-10 yrs)
PMO Lead for Head International Emerging Markets Business
Lead the Office to President - EMB as PMO focused special projects
The PMO will be responsible for gathering relevant project and competitive landscape information and help present analysed information for review by the President based on updates by SBU / Functional Heads related to ongoing projects and initiatives.
Strategic Project Planning and Goal Setting
- Prepare and share performance dashboard of respective business and various strategic initiatives and facilitate performance management business reviews
- Project Execution and Governance
- It will involve tracking deadlines, deliverable, resources, and timelines throughout the project / initiative driving process and time bound projects
- Process Improvement and Standards Development
- Help map current process / state of business and suggest and govern improvement projects
- Prepare SOPs and standardization of AS-IS and TO-BE processes
- Preferably CA / ICWA / MBA Finance from reputed institute with strong Management Accounting and Business Analytics background.
- 3 to 10 years experience working as Executive Assistant for CEO of mid sized multi nation organisation and driving Business Analysis and competitive landscaping of relevant markets
- Experience of driving special strategic projects as PMO would be additional advantage
- Ready to work at Ahmedabad
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.