Zycus - Vice President - Professional Services - Product Implementation (20-25 yrs)
- Zycus is hiring a AVP of Professional Services with experience in managing the delivery of end-to-end implementation of our Products. The candidate should have prior experience working with e-procurement ''procure to pay'' or ''source of pay'' (P2P/ S2P) products or any other similar strategic e-sourcing/ procure2pay / Source2pay product suite.
- The AVP of Professional Services will be responsible for managing the Professional Services team for the North America region, and has responsibilities spanning sales support for new opportunities and managing the delivery of implementation services for some of the strategic clients based out of the region.
- In this role, you will be part of our senior leadership team and a key contributor to achieving the company's near-term and long-term objectives by providing technology consulting and delivering value to our customers.
- You will be responsible for maintaining, and managing customer relationships with C-Level Executives, Top Management, Key Stakeholders of our enterprise customers to obtain customers' goals and ROI objectives for an agile-based value implementation of Zycus Cognitive Source-to-Pay comprehensive suite.
- You will manage a diverse team of solution expansion and customer satisfaction & referenceability.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing the framework for efficient implementation of Zycus SAAS Solutions.
- Own and lead the customer engagement and delight road map at Zycus focusing on rapid value/ROI realization for customers built on Zycus's agile implementation framework.
- Manage a team of Analyst, Consultants, Program/Project Managers and Directors.
- Create an efficient and effective delivery architecture that will drive results on customers' prioritized objectives of savings realization, operational efficiency & compliance through Business process re-engineering for the highest customer satisfaction and long-term sustainable value and ROI objectives.
- Should be able to liaison with Zycus' implementation partners and Sales teams to ensure Zycus/customer's implementation needs are fulfilled in a timely fashion
- Should be possessing a thorough knowledge of Zycus product suite such that he/she can lead scoping discussions with customers and steer towards the product implementations
- This role will work very closely with the sales team in the North American (NA) region for all opportunities with both new and existing customers. This involves supporting the RFP process, implementation scope, estimates, pricing, and content
- Draft the SOW for Implementation Services once the opportunity is won, work with other teams for the content and follow the process for getting relevant approvals before sharing the SOW with the prospective client
- Collaborate and drive customer initiatives and Zycus' internal stakeholders like Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success Managers, Finance & Legal, etc.
- Will lead Zycus' S2P Services Proposals for large and global enterprise customers and will be responsible for tech wins in new and existing customer base.
- Will own the entire P&L for the region and excel in the parameters of Revenue to Cost, Productivity, and Continuous efficiency improvement through business process automation and competency development.
- Contribute to the product roadmap based on feedback on the ground from customers and from implementation experience.
- Will be responsible for people processes in the function - Hiring, Employee Engagement, Growth and Culture Development
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 25 years of experience in project management, strategic sourcing consulting, selling professional services to c-suite members from the client organization, implementation of procurement cloud solutions, procure to pay process implementation, team management, and client relationship management.
- Experienced Program Management for procurement or supply chain transformation program on streamlining and simplification of business processes or should have experience in driving large scale ERP implementation projects in a consulting organisation as a partner.
- Implementing a Next-Generation delivery model for productivity improvements
- Provide Thought leadership in winning deals
- Preferred to have experience in Complex Enterprise Applications, Supply Chain or other ERP Solutions
- Ability to manage and thrive in a complex business environment
- Should be committed to providing unwavering support to ensure customer success and be a passionate customer advocate/Advisor
- Should be willing to travel internationally (30% travel required)
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US?
Join the Experts: Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner and Forrester as a Leader in Strategic Sourcing and Source-to-Contract Suites. Zycus has been recognized for its 'completeness of vision and 'ability to execute in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites, published in October 2021 (https://www.zycus.com/)
Play a critical role in taking the business to the next level and champion thought leadership in Autonomous Procurement with our Merlin AI Suite
Advance your career with us. We're enthusiastic to help our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored, and grow.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore