Zycus - Vice President - Customer Success & Operations (15-20 yrs)
- Zycus is looking out for a resource in Customer Success & Operations space with an experience of about 15-20 years.
- Be passionate about Customer success through Continuous Value Engineering and Operational Delight
- Be a trust advisory to customer and build relationships with Customer's C-Level for aligning Customer's vision and key KPIs with Zycus' Continuous Value Delivery Framework
- Generate leads and opportunities for cross-sell to Customer Account Management Team
- Own Zycus' Renewal and be responsible to exceed targets through Continuous Adoption and Value Tracking for customer
- Create ROI and Value proposition to customer for continued renewal of contracts and business growth. Work with Customer Account Management team in drafting Contracts / amendments for renewals.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in Operational Excellence for Value Consulting, Issue Management and Support.
- Should have experience of leading large teams with handson experience in refactoring business processes for higher efficiency and customer delight.
- Ability to lead Zycus' Incident Management and Problem Management forums across Delivery, Engineering and Product Management with a focus on Pattern Aggregation and systemic fixes.
- Manage the delivery and follow ups of proactive support designed to reduce costs and reactive support cases.
- Define processes for delivering solution effectively with high quality, productivity and early / on-time delivery.
- Get high customer satisfaction on all projects (min 8 on a scale of 10) with a focus on moving towards Perfect 10
- Has an extensive experience in handling global customer majorly in US, EMEA, APAC & ANZ.
- Create / enable creation of project planning document and sign-off in the Operational phase.
- Create environment for knowledge sharing within team to boost technical / operational knowledge.
- Own customer referenceability target for greater than 80+%
- 15-20 years of experience.
- Operation Management & Account Management.
- SaaS background.
- Candidates from Procurement domain will have added advantage.
- Expertise in ITIL or Six-Sigma or similar certification.
- Excellent in Written & Oral skills.
- Should be proficient in client interactions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.