Zycus - Specialist - Talent Acquisition - International Hiring (5-9 yrs)
Zycus was incorporated in Princeton, U.S. in 1998. Since then, we have grown every day and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of-breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
About the role:
Sourcing Specialist will play a critical role in fast-paced, high volume sourcing and recruiting through creating and posting ads on the internet and other mediums, utilizing research, telephone cold calling, personal networking, internal/external sourcing, candidate database querying, Internet mining..
At Zycus, you would have the opportunity to harness and develop your skill to the next level. Sourcing Specialist will be responsible to acquire right talent through Social Media and other recruitment platforms
- You will be responsible for industry mapping of Sales professionals from across the Globe
- Initiate and maintain a network of contacts to help identify qualified candidates for hiring needs. Help drive all sourcing channels actively, including job portals, references, LinkedIn, Google search, etc.
- Work closely with stakeholders in order to deeply understand the Hiring needs, teams organization structure, responsibilities, strengths/weaknesses and key business drivers. Utilize this information to develop the most effective sourcing strategies
- Use the recruiting process to drive the most effective and targeted industry mapping strategies to impact business success, including guidance on job descriptions, grades, interview loops and candidate sourcing strategy
- Research about competitors to understand the talent pool and scope for new businesses across different regions.
Ideal Candidate for us:
- We require a minimum of 5 years of your experience into sourcing/ research. Preferably working in a Product development company supporting in house catering to International Hiring
- Should have experience in industry mapping, specifically for Europe, APAC and North America
- Should be capable of using different sourcing strategies and not just depend on available job portals
- Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates. Should have a proper understanding on the Talent pool, be capable of doing branding & attracting talent
- Desire to work in a dynamic, aggressively growing environment
- Excellent Verbal and written English communication skills required
- Requires strong negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills
- We are looking for hustlers who know how to influence & get the best talent on board
- Be a part of the exceptional Global Talent Acquisition team
- Partner with business managers to meet evolving people needs of the organization
- Attractive Compensation, to say the least
Please apply in the link as well.