Zycus - Sales Enablement Manager (4-10 yrs)
Zycus is looking for a Manager- Sales Enablement in Mumbai.
The Sales Enablement Manager will provide training, content and tools needed to support Sales & Presales team to effectively sell Zycus current and new product offerings. This includes working collaboratively with sales, marketing, partners and other key stakeholders to increase sales results and productivity.
- Develop capability of the sales team through the design and implementation of sales skills development and go to market programmes
- Design Battlecards for the Sales team to win against competition
- Design/improve the new hire onboarding, training and certification programs for both Sales and presales teams
- Responsibilities include creating campaigns and learning initiatives that strengthen the sales competencies and enhance the productivity and effectiveness of the sales and presales team
- Work closely with cross functional stakeholders, with a primary objective to ensure exceptional sales performance that achieves sales, retention and revenue targets
- Manage the technology used for Sales Enablement like CRM & Sales Enablement tools
Skills and competencies Required:
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics to execute those plans and deliver benefits within time and cost constraints
- Background in sales enablement, sales coaching/mentoring, sales operations, content creation for sales team or sales will be preferred
- Ability to work in a global and matrix environment
- Ability to work in Agile environment
- Proven ability to lead and influence others without direct authority
- Ability to facilitate collaborative, cross-functional design sessions
- You have previous experience working in or closely with sales or marketing and understand the pain points experienced by salespeople
- You can demonstrate a working knowledge of training techniques and best practices for onboarding or adopting new technologies
- You should have previous experience working in sales/marketing and understand the pain points experienced by salespeople.
- You have content creation experience building assets and materials that are externally facing and can be used by the sales team to facilitate their sales cycle
- You can demonstrate working knowledge of training techniques and best practices for onboarding or adopting new technologies.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world's leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs. Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.