Talent Aquisition at Zycus
Views:127 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - S2P/P2P Implementation Consultant (5-9 yrs)
- Zycus is looking for a Functional Consultant with experience in Supply Chain and eProcurement domain. The consultant will work as part of a project team to deliver analytical, solution-oriented services to Fortune 500 clients.
- Experience in implementation of any of the following Procure-to-Pay (P2P) & Source-to-Pay (S2P) product suites will be an added advantage: SAP ARIBA, COUPA, IVALUA, GEP SMART, Jaggaer, Basware.
- Based upon experience, specific responsibilities may include:
- End to end implementation of cloud procurement projects including design, configuration, testing, post go-live support, reporting, training
- Helping customers to focus on their goals by driving the implementation towards a successful, on-time implementation.
- Coordinate with onsite engagement team and client team to gather requirements, develop workplan, determine expectations and finalize deliverables
- Support pre-sales activities, which includes: responding to RFPs; attending client orals
- Ensure quality project delivery of engagements led by self and those that are executed by direct reportees
- Responsible for S2P production support and enhancement activities and a liaison with business process owners to validate requirements for changes to processes and recommend best practices across S2P process.
- A functional subject matter expert of the Source to Pay process; including supplier on-boarding, purchase requisitioning, sourcing, and contracts, and payables.
- Identify issue pattern and work with product management and engineering team for system resolution
- Customer advocate within the Zycus for issue resolution/functionality & feature prioritization
- Collaborate with other functional and technical teams on business needs, information, applications, and long term plans while helping to ensure integration with strategic plans.
- Manage business process mapping, process re-engineering, and gap analysis. Recommend opportunities for streamlining, consolidating, and optimizing processes.
- Recommending road maps to close performance gaps and developing high-level implementation plans
- 5-7 years consulting experience in Source to Pay and/Procure to Pay solutions required and experience in systems applications consulting, either internally or via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- 5+ years of experience implementing Cloud Procurement suites such as Ariba, Coupa, Ivalua, GEP SMART or any other similar product suite.
- Hands on experience in configuring, testing and implementing Source to Pay and/Procure to Pay solutions required
- Proven ability to facilitate knowledge transfer and translate complex technical issues into compelling business benefits.
- Strong customer facing skills, ability to influence and motivate internal/externals teams and vendor partners.
- Exceptional client management skills and be able to work with customers to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful Go-live.
- Experience in configuring and delivering software demonstrations are mandatory.
- Deep understanding of Procurement related processes including Source-to-Pay (both upstream and downstream), Contract Lifecycle Management, Supplier Management, Category Management, Spend Analysis etc.
- Demonstrated experience in successful delivery of software solutions inclusive of Management of Change (MOC) and business mapping.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.