Talent Aquisition at Zycus
Views:69 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - S2P/P2P Implementation Consultant (5-9 yrs)
- Zycus is looking for a Functional Consultant with experience in Supply Chain and eProcurement domain. The consultant will work as part of a project team to deliver analytical, solution-oriented services to Fortune 500 clients.
- Experience in implementation of any of the following Procure-to-Pay (P2P) & Source-to-Pay (S2P) product suites will be an added advantage: SAP ARIBA, COUPA, IVALUA, GEP SMART, Jaggaer, Basware.
- Based upon experience, specific responsibilities may include:
- End to end implementation of cloud procurement projects including design, configuration, testing, post go-live support, reporting, training
- Helping customers to focus on their goals by driving the implementation towards a successful, on-time implementation.
- Coordinate with onsite engagement team and client team to gather requirements, develop workplan, determine expectations and finalize deliverables
- Support pre-sales activities, which includes: responding to RFPs; attending client orals
- Ensure quality project delivery of engagements led by self and those that are executed by direct reportees
- Responsible for S2P production support and enhancement activities and a liaison with business process owners to validate requirements for changes to processes and recommend best practices across S2P process.
- A functional subject matter expert of the Source to Pay process; including supplier on-boarding, purchase requisitioning, sourcing, and contracts, and payables.
- Identify issue pattern and work with product management and engineering team for system resolution
- Customer advocate within the Zycus for issue resolution/functionality & feature prioritization
- Collaborate with other functional and technical teams on business needs, information, applications, and long term plans while helping to ensure integration with strategic plans.
- Manage business process mapping, process re-engineering, and gap analysis. Recommend opportunities for streamlining, consolidating, and optimizing processes.
- Recommending road maps to close performance gaps and developing high-level implementation plans
- 5-7 years consulting experience in Source to Pay and/Procure to Pay solutions required and experience in systems applications consulting, either internally or via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- 5+ years of experience implementing Cloud Procurement suites such as Ariba, Coupa, Ivalua, GEP SMART or any other similar product suite.
- Hands on experience in configuring, testing and implementing Source to Pay and/Procure to Pay solutions required
- Proven ability to facilitate knowledge transfer and translate complex technical issues into compelling business benefits.
- Strong customer facing skills, ability to influence and motivate internal/externals teams and vendor partners.
- Exceptional client management skills and be able to work with customers to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful Go-live.
- Experience in configuring and delivering software demonstrations are mandatory.
- Deep understanding of Procurement related processes including Source-to-Pay (both upstream and downstream), Contract Lifecycle Management, Supplier Management, Category Management, Spend Analysis etc.
- Demonstrated experience in successful delivery of software solutions inclusive of Management of Change (MOC) and business mapping.