Zycus - Program Director/AVP - Global Delivery (15-25 yrs)
The Program Director / AVP - Global Delivery is a senior leadership position with responsibility for managing the rapidly growing India team of 80+ employees that implements and does maintenance and support of the Company's Enterprise Cloud Analytics Product. This person is a key member of the senior leadership team of our Global Delivery Function and a key contributor to achieving the company's near-term and long-term objectives.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will provide leadership and manage team of Project Managers, Program Managers and Developers who work together in implementing one of the company's complex analytics product and provide post go live support to our customers.
- The AVP/Director - Delivery will create an efficient and effective delivery architecture which will drive results on operational efficiency through Business process automation, customer satisfaction, faster TAT.
- You will be interacting with Customer's C-Level/ top management and key stakeholders within the account and will be responsible for customer satisfaction and growth of the account. You will own and lead the customer engagement and delight road map at Zycus.
- This position will manage multiple stakeholders and accounts under implementation and operations
- You and your team will also be responsible for identifying Cross-Sell and Upsell opportunities within the account and increasing revenue from Professional Services.
- This position will be responsible for managing Center of Excellence (COE) model in the areas of - Domain Consulting and expertise, Technical Consulting and Business Processes Engineering
You will also be responsible for people processes in the function - Hiring, Employee Engagement, Growth and Culture development.
- 15 - 25 years experience in Leading Delivery and Complex Implementation Projects
- Experience of running major Data related projects
- Excellent in customer engagement and communication skills
- Should have handled end to end Delivery Implementation
- Should have a Global exposure and experience of working on complex global implementation in different cultures
- Must have led PnL / Portfolio and have strategic involvement within the company
- Should have prior experience in Application Development/Maintenance and possess strong software engineering knowledge
- Should have technical expertise in Object Oriented Programming language like Java and worked in Big Data
- Exposure to Hadoop, Machine Learning, AWS, Microservices, Cassandra, Spark, MapReduce will be an added advantage
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well