Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zycus Infotech
Views:1338 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Product Manager - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-4 yrs)
ABOUT ZYCUS :
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite.
The Merlin A.I. Suite is a unique platform of pre-packaged intelligent BOTs to automate run-of-the-mill procurement and A.P. tasks with intelligent and predictive suggestions. It enables teams to improve productivity through optimal efforts, enhance accuracy with minimal human intervention, and focus on strategic activities. Driven by Artificial Intelligence, Zycus- Merlin A.I. BOTs introduce cutting edge technologies in procurement operations, making it truly autonomous and cognitive.
- Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create a more significant business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
- Zycus is looking candidates with excellent knowledge in software Product Management & consumer products with a Master's in Business Administration from Premium B-Schools (Tier 1 Only).
- Associate Product Manager/ Product Manager will play a critical role in owning the entire product Life Cycle, right from planning to execution. The position is open for both Bengaluru & Mumbai locations.
- Eager beaver- attitude and an obsession with deadlines, analysis of the product performance, driving a solution set across development teams and a Visionary will be the drivers for this role.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for creating world class products, driving teams in improving customer adoption and satisfaction and has the complete ownership of the product road map and development plans.
- At Zycus, we strongly believe that only an empowered Product Management team can take a product forward and so we entrust our product managers to take all the product related decisions. We treat the product managers as CEOs for their products, and product managers are evaluated on the product's commercial success.
- Also, product managers are our evangelists - they are responsible for articulating the products- vision to customers, partners, analysts and internal stakeholders like sales, pre-sales and implementation teams.
The Role & Responsibilities of the position would include :
- Development and implementation strategies that help in the product growth
- Identifying new opportunities maximize new revenue & meet renewal targets
- Strong understanding of recent & emerging IT trends and technical architecture
- Gathering business requirements and creating the functional spec
- Interacting with users, performing market research, and developing the products
- Product Strategy and Vision
- Monitoring the development & QA teams
- Laying out Web, Mobile (iOS, Android) strategy and roadmap
- Multi-functional team collaboration to understand and prioritize requirements
- Prioritize Feature requirements
- Conceptualization and detailed wire framing/prototyping
- Managing the entire release management process
- Writing user stories and grooming those with design and engineering teams
- Agile Product Implementation.
- Managing the entire release management process
Product Marketing : Evangelizing, influencing and collaborating with the product marketing and communications team to ensure proper, informative, impacting engagement with the market through branding, blogs, e-mailers and white papers.
Go-to Market :
- Conducting feature training and demo sessions with sales and support teams.
- Collaborating with product marketing and communication team for branding, blogs and product launches.
Skills that we are looking for :
- Ability to handle ambiguity and change
- Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills
- Visualize and conceptualize new ideas and solutions
- UI designing & prototyping (use of wire framing tools)
- Research and analysis (both primary and secondary research)
- Customer management and excellent communication & presentation skills
- Art of negotiation and prioritization
- Ability to manage teams and build close relationships with different team members.
Desired Experience :
Total experience : 2- 4 yrs of relevant Product Management Experience - post full time MBA from a Tier 1 B-School only.
- Background in Product Management / Product Design.
- Visualize and Conceptualize ideas / features.
- Ability to present new ideas in any format of choice (PPT / Wireframe / etc.)
- Ability to adopt process approach to solve a problem
- Strong appreciation of technology.
- Excellent communication and high on aptitude.
- Driving Various Teams to success
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.