Talent Aquisition at Zycus
Views:284 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Presales Solution Consultant - Procurement Domain (5-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the senior management (Director, VP and CxO) stakeholders of Fortune 500 clients in driving business case presentations and solutions demos / workshops
- Presenting the value of the Zycus integrated S2P suite with highly sophisticated and engaging demos
- Should be able to perform high level gaps and fit analysis based on customer's technical and functional requirements.
- Responsible for product positioning, evaluating customer's requirements and offering custom configured demonstrations for better value propositioning.
- Provide functional responses to RFPs and RFIs and support all functional/technical activities required from initial bid response through the entire sales cycle
- Recommending and supporting different selling strategies and pre-sales activities including Conference Room Pilots (CRPs) and Proof of Concepts (POCs) to support advanced prospect requirements
- Create winning strategic sales strategies and presentations for prospects using best practices and industry expertise
- Working effectively with other parts of the organization, including Product Management and R&D to support ongoing product improvements via prospects- and customers- feedback
- Pitch Zycus's products and be effective in attracting attention on Zycus- solutions
- 5+ Years of Presales Solutions Consulting Experience
- Knowledge and experience in Procurement, Finance, or Supply Chain functions.
- Must be skilled and very detailed oriented at Proposal Management (creating RFX, RFI, RFP etc.) for Zycus's world class products.
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas is a plus: Spend management, sourcing, contract management, eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analytics, Direct Procurement MRP/ERP, Services procurement, Supplier Master Data management domains
- Strong proficiency in MS Office suite and other software tools (forecasting / sales tracking)
- Staying current on the solution roadmap (forthcoming improvements) as well as competitive offers to improve your industry knowledge
- Able to articulate the value of and sell SaaS/Cloud-Based applications
- Extensive experience into bid plan creation.
- Should be intelligent, sharp and be able read between the lines in client situations
- Ability to shortlist/ qualify and thoroughly probe an account and client business processes