Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zycus Infotech
Views:33 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Operations Research Analyst - PhD - IEOR (2-6 yrs)
- Zycus is looking out for a PHD in IEOR (operation research), with about 2-6 years experience in optimization and operation reasearch role.
- The role involves around modelling how firms will decide on the optimal critical path line to minimize the transportation time and cost of goods items from one center to other center (may be considered as source to destination).
- The model is built up of Operations Research (OR) models to facilitate the decision making process of the firm.
- Looking someone experienced in handling large scale optimization and built reusable and software products using optimizer like ILOG CPLEX, Gurobi, X-PPRESS aimed for industrial use and decision making in proper planning.
- To solve the large scale optimization, most of the times it becomes inefficient to solve through commercial solvers.
- Ideal candidate should developed heuristics or algorithms to solve these intricate NP-hard problems, and highly acclaimed in Operations Research(OR) supply chain area.
- Should be expertise in developing and delivering software products implemented programming languages like C, C++, Java and well-versed to statistical software packages like R, SPSS, SAS etc. (as an add on).
- The candidate will solve the problems related to large scale optimization problems using optimizer like ILOG CPLEX,Gurobi, X-PPRESS aimed for industrial use and decision making in proper planning.
- The cadidate will create and maintain heuristics or algorithms to solve sourcing optimization problems for Sourcing Optimzation tool being developed at Zycus.
- 2-6 years experience using optimizer and solvers.
- PHD IEOR, Masters degree or above in Operation Research, Operation Management.
- Handling optimization based software's and mathematical modeling knowledge.
- Experience using optimizer such as ILOG CPLEX,Gurobi, X-PPRESS.
- Familiarity with programming languages like Python, C, C++, Java.
- Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
Cloud Product Company : We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
A Market Leader : Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world's leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
Move between Roles : We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
Get a Global Exposure : You get to work and deal with our global customers.
Create an Impact : Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
About Us :
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs. Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well