Talent Aquisition Lead at Zycus
Views:335 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Operations Research Analyst (2-6 yrs)
Zycus is looking out for a PHD in IEOR (operation research), with about 2-6 years experience in optimization and operation reasearch role.
Zycus headquarters was incorporated in Princeton, U.S. in 1998. Since then, we have grown everyday, and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients.
We are now present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the US - New Jersey, Atlanta, Chicago, UK - London, Netherlands - Amsterdam, Singapore, Dubai, Australia - Melbourne
Know more about the Leader of Gartner's 2013, 2015 and 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites
- The role involves around modelling how firms will decide on the optimal critical path line to minimize the transportation time and cost of goods items from one center to other center (may be considered as source to destination).
- The model is built up of Operations Research (OR) models to facilitate the decision making process of the firm.
- Looking someone experienced in handling large scale optimization and built reusable and software products using optimizer like ILOG CPLEX, Gurobi, X-PPRESS aimed for industrial use and decision making in proper planning.
- To solve the large scale optimization, most of the times it becomes inefficient to solve through commercial solvers.
- Ideal candidate should developed heuristics or algorithms to solve these intricate NP-hard problems, and highly acclaimed in Operations Research(OR) supply chain area.
- Should be expertise in developing and delivering software products implemented programming languages like C, C++, Java and well-versed to statistical software packages like R, SPSS, SAS etc. (as an add on).-
- The candidate will solve the problems related to large scale optimization problems using optimizer like ILOG CPLEX,Gurobi, X-PPRESS aimed for industrial use and decision making in proper planning.
- The cadidate will create and maintain heuristics or algorithms to solve sourcing optimization problems for Sourcing Optimzation tool being developed at Zycus.
- 2-6 years experience using optimizer and solvers.
- PHD IEOR, Masters degree or above in Operation Research, Operation Management.
- Handling optimization based software's and mathematical modeling knowledge.
- Experience using optimizer such as ILOG CPLEX,Gurobi, X-PPRESS.
- Familiarity with programming languages like Python, C, C++, Java.
Zycus believes in an open culture learning environment, where everyone gets a chance to share their ideas and deliver par excellence.
Along with a competitive Market leader, the Role enables you to Lead a market leading global Procurement suite of products, and be a part of our dynamic Leadership Team.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.