Zycus - Manager/Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition (2-12 yrs)
Zycus was incorporated in Princeton, U.S. in 1998. Since then, we have grown everyday, and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 1200+ employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Netherlands, Dubai and Singapore.
Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner's 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave- : eProcurement, Q2 2017
About the position
Zycus is looking out for a Talent Acquisition Specialist skilled at using various tools of recruitment, a good eye for talent and the super power to attract skilled candidates.
The selected candidate is responsible for identifying and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization using traditional & non-traditional means of recruiting.
Job Location : Bengaluru
- You will be identifying the best mix of resources to source top talent using social media, job boards, web searches, referrals and industry-specific sources
- We expect you to communicate with business unit heads to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the organization goals
- Manage a team of recruiters
- Your forte would be to source & screen profiles, shortlist the candidates in preliminary rounds
- To collaborate with the recruitment Manager and the business functions to plan and implement effective recruiting strategies
- You will learn and develop external candidate sourcing methodologies including partnering with community agencies, search firm liaison activities and internet tools utilization.
- A dynamic recruiting professional with 7- 12 years of high performance recruiting experience.
- Very good understanding of the business deliverable of the resources with in very less time
- Possess overt persuasion and negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills
- Having Good understanding of IT / Software skills and Technologies. Prior experience in recruiting core IT / Software profiles is a must.
- Candidate should have an experience in hiring leadership talent across geographies
- Accountable for meeting all hiring targets while ensuring process accuracy / compliance
- Any Graduate / MBA with rich experience in IT Recruitment
- Work with a Leading product company and learn new age recruitment methodologies
- Be a part of exceptional Global Talent Acquisition Team
- Partner with business managers to meet evolving people needs of the organization
- Attractive Compensation, to say the least
Along with a competitive compensation structure, Zycus believes in an open culture learning environment, where everyone gets a chance to share their ideas and deliver par excellence
Please apply at redirection link also.