Zycus - Manager - Product Marketing (4-8 yrs)
About Zycus :
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 1200+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centres at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Netherlands, Australia, Dubai and Singapore.
Know more about the LEADER of : Gartner's 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave : eProcurement, Q2 2017
About the role : The incumbent will be reporting to Vice President-Marketing & would have complete ownership of end to end marketing responsibilities of Zycus products in key markets.
He/She will be responsible for :
Demand Generation :
- Supervising SEO/PPC, social media and other web based campaigns to create a lead pipeline for sales to follow up
- Work closely with the business development and sales team right from lead generation to deal closure and provide marketing support at every step
- Planning and organising webinars to push leads into the pipeline
- Planning and organising online and offline product demonstrations
- Participating in various events and organising round tables and other events for prospect intimacy campaigns
- Reporting lead numbers on a monthly basis to senior leadership and taking corrective actions wherever required
Content Creation :
- Managing the process of creating thought leadership content pieces like white papers, case studies, blogs, research reports, testimonials and other content collaterals for web based marketing
- Creating sales enablement content like presentations, technical support documents, product literatures, custom sales documents etc to provide sales support
- Win/Loss Analysis - Analysing the reasons behind a prospect win or loss and reporting the same
- Tracking key competitors and creating shadow marketing programmes to tackle them
Marketing Communication :
- Ensuring regular media coverage through PR programmes, customer interviews, customer wins etc
- Initiating analyst relationship programmes for analyst outreach
- Supervising account based marketing programmes to ensure that leads move from one stage of the sales cycle to another
- Creating local language based communication collateral's as per the requirement for the region
Team Management & Collaboration :
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and knowledge sources for working on all content and demand generation activities
- Being the point of contact for all marketing issues related to the region
- Managing the budgets assigned for the region and ensuring it delivers the desired results
- External vendor and partner management where ever required.
- 4+ years' experience preferably in a B2B environment in an IT industry. 2 - 5 yrs (relevant in Marketing)
- Has managed demand generation and content marketing programmes
- Well versed in the best practices in online marketing and marketing automation activities
- Ideally should have managed a team earlier though not necessary
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools like Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo would be preferable
- Exposure to working on a marketing program for overseas markets would be preferred