Zycus - Manager/Assistant Manager - Business Development (6-12 yrs)
Zycus is looking for an Assistant Manager/ Manager in Business Development to manage inside sales activity.
Preferrable experience from a Product Company/ Complex Software Sales Industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will report to Director - Business Development and will be designated as the Manager or Assistant Manager - Business Development.
- The Business Development Lead Manager will work closely with the Director and Sales Head to support sales revenue targets for US market.
- S/He must be able to define, manage and drive BD and Sales Metrics.
- S/He will be responsible for accessing BD training needs, mentoring and coaching them
- S/He will be required to create effective messaging and positioning strategies /competitive differentiation Vis a Vis major competitors
- S/He would be responsible to ensure that the team is duly certified and has updated knowledge of new modules & products
- S/He would be responsible to track and report the key performance indicators of the team on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- S/He must be able to drive high level demos and accounts through different sales stages
- S/He would be responsible for driving opportunities through partner channels
- S/He would be responsible for collaborating with the marketing team periodically and designing marketing campaigns as per territory requirements.
- S/He would be responsible for generating cross sell opportunities
- S/He would be responsible for recruiting BDRs ( Campus and Lateral )
- S/He would liaison with CRM teams and external Data Vendors for Data Leadership
- S/He would be responsible for driving Sales conversion Ratios
- S/He would be responsible for devising innovative strategies - Gamification, Automation, Training
- S/He would be responsible for driving registrations in roadshows, customer events etc.
Experience required: 6-12 years.
- Applicant with Engineering / MBA (Marketing) background is a preference.
- Must have experience in Handling BD/Sales in the US Market/ International Market
- Should have Team Management skills with ability to manage big teams ( 8+ )
- Should have the ability to motivate, mobilize and scale up the team
- Good Collaboration skills, abreast with market trends and events in the allocated territory/ territories
- Excellent communication skills and Good interviewing skills
- Ability to think out of the box and keep the team future ready
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world's leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs. Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well