Talent Aquisition Lead at Zycus
Views:3660 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Lead - Project Management Officer (7-12 yrs)
Zycus was incorporated in Princeton, the U.S. in 1998. Since then, we have grown every day and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of-breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
- Track projects so as to maintain a real-time picture of status and priority, facilitating adaptability in the face of changing business priorities.
- Identify, track, manage, and communicate risks and issues with stakeholders and senior management.
- Assist Managers, leaders, engineers etc. in the best use of our project management tools and processes
- Document all project artifacts and ensure that they are complete, organized, and stored appropriately
- Tracking and Maintaining Individual, Team and Department OKRs and MBOs
- Develop positive relationships across the Team and Department to ensure communication is open and transparent, facilitating the early identification of issues and risks and agile exploitation of business opportunities
- Define and Implement Development processes and ensure that the product team understands and follows processes and procedures.
- Ensure all laid policies and procedures are compliant to SOC, ISO, GDPR standards and facilitate Audits
- IT Software SDLC, Infrastructure and Resource Management
- Coordinate with Partners/Vendors as required
- Coordinate with Product/IT Teams for Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing Project (VAPT). (Not mandatory)
- Assisting Project Managers in the daily administration of projects
- Managing Cost and Allocated Budgets
- Central Point for all Sourcing Request.
- Responsible for project management, leadership and execution of a portfolio of Information Technology projects / programs; and ensuring alignment with IT standards and strategies.
- Responsibilities include managing project/program scope, time (schedule), integration, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk and procurement activities and other PM deliverables.
- Develops and maintains relationships with Business Unit leads and leadership teams to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and the value to be delivered for those projects and programs.
- Monitors areas of significant program risk in conjunction with the Leadership Team and manages PMO level and escalated project issues to resolution.
- Ability to connect functional teams with technical teams to achieve effective solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies would be an added advantage.
- Has proven project management and leadership skills and a good knowledge of business analysis.
- Has strong planning, communication and presentation skills and is proficient in project quality management.
- Strong process improvement background.
- Experience with change management techniques / driving cultural change.
- Zycus believes in an open culture learning environment, where everyone gets a chance to share their ideas and deliver par excellence.
- Along with a competitive compensation structure, the Role enables you to Lead a market leading global Procurement suite of products, and be a part of our dynamic Leadership Team.