Zycus - Director - Talent Acquisition - EMEA & APAC - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (10-15 yrs)
Zycus is looking out for a Director -Talent Acquisition - EMEA & APAC with an experience of about 12 - 15 years of Core Recruitment.
Zycus was incorporated in Princeton, U.S. in 1998. Since then, we have grown everyday, and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions. We develop cloud-based SaaS Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more. With a team of 1200 plus employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia,Dubai and Singapore. Know more about the LEADER of Gartners 2013, 2015 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave eProcurement, Q2 2017
- The incumbent will report into the CEO & will cater to the hiring for critical business units, leadership & international hiring at Zycus.
- The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills to support the performance management of the TA team while contributing towards leadership hiring for the division.
- He/She will Drive workforce planning strategies by proactively researching on industry, market, and business unit specific factors impacting the planned TA vision & outlook.
- Be responsible for leading contributing towards techno-functional recruitment
- Manage mentor a team of Senior Recruiters
- Establish recruitment requirements by studying organization plans and objectives Partner with leadership level stakeholders to understand fulfill their hiring needs
- Counsel hiring leaders on innovative recruitment practices and effective talent planning decisions as their day-to-day TA subject matter expert
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Build a strong candidate pipeline for leadership level mandates by sourcing headhunting
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Coach, mentor, and lead direct reports through developmental plans tailored to each individual and developmental strategies aligned to overall team growth and engagement
- Candidate should be from a Premier B school ( Full Time)
- Candidate should have experience in hiring International & leadership talent across geographies
- Software Product / Service background will be preferred ( Not mandatory)
- Candidates with international exposure will be preferred
- Aggressive, Performance Driven & Self Starting Capabilities
- Opportunity to lead a diverse team of recruiters.
- Part of a growth-oriented organization.