Zycus - Director - Product Management - IIT/NIT/BITS (10-15 yrs)
Zycus - Director - Product Management
- Zycus is looking candidates with excellent knowledge in software Product Management & consumer products with a Master's in Business Administration from Premium B-Schools (Tier I Only).
- Director - Product Management will play a critical role in owning the entire product Life Cycle, right from planning to execution. The position is open for both Bengaluru & Mumbai locations.
- Eager beaver - attitude and an obsession with deadlines, analysis of the product performance, driving a solution set across development teams and a Visionary will be the drivers for this role.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for creating world class products, driving teams in improving customer adoption and satisfaction and has the complete ownership of the product road map and development plans.
- At Zycus, we strongly believe that only an empowered Product Management team can take a product forward and so we entrust our product managers to take all the product related decisions. We treat the product managers as CEOs for their products, and product managers are evaluated on the product's commercial success.
- Also, product managers are our evangelists - they are responsible for articulating the products- vision to customers, partners, analysts and internal stakeholders like sales, presales and implementation teams.
The Role & Responsibilities of the position would include :
- Development and implementation strategies that help in the product growth
- Identifying new opportunities maximize new revenue & meet renewal targets
- Strong understanding of recent & emerging IT trends and technical architecture
- Gathering business requirements and creating the functional spec
- Interacting with users, performing market research, and developing the products
Product Strategy and Vision :
- Monitoring the development & QA teams
- Laying out Web, Mobile (iOS, Android) strategy and roadmap
- Multi-functional team collaboration to understand and prioritize requirements
- Prioritize Feature requirements
- Conceptualization and detailed wire framing/prototyping
- Managing the entire release management process
- Writing user stories and grooming those with design and engineering teams
- Agile Product Implementation.
- Managing the entire release management process
Product Marketing : Evangelizing, influencing and collaborating with the product marketing and communications team to ensure proper, informative, impacting engagement with the market through branding, blogs, e-mailers and white papers.
Go-to Market :
- Conducting feature training and demo sessions with sales and support teams.
- Collaborating with product marketing and communication team for branding, blogs and product launches.
Skills that we are looking for :
- Ability to handle ambiguity and change
- Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills
- Visualize and conceptualize new ideas and solutions
- UI designing & prototyping (use of wire framing tools)
- Research and analysis (both primary and secondary research)
- Customer management and excellent communication & presentation skills
- Art of negotiation and prioritization
- Ability to manage teams and build close relationships with different team members.
Desired Experience :
Total experience : 10-15 years of relevant Product Management Experience - post full time MBA from a Tier I B-School only.
- Background in Product Management / Product Design.
- Visualize and Conceptualize ideas / features.
- Ability to present new ideas in any format of choice (PPT / Wireframe / etc.)
- Ability to adopt process approach to solve a problem
- Strong appreciation of technology.
- Excellent communication and high on aptitude.
- Driving Various Teams to success.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus :
Cloud Product Company : We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
A Market Leader : Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world's leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
Move between Roles : We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
Get a Global Exposure : You get to work and deal with our global customers.
Create an Impact : Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.