Talent Aquisition Lead at Zycus
Views:235 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus - Director - Product Engineering (17-22 yrs)
The Role :
- We are looking for a Director of Engineering to lead one of our key product engineering teams. This role will report directly to the VP of Engineering and will be responsible for successful execution of the company's business mission through development of cutting-edge software products and solutions.
- As an owner of the product you will be required to plan and execute the product road map and provide technical leadership to the engineering team.
- You will have to collaborate with Product Management and Implementation teams and build a commercially successful product.
- You will be responsible to recruit & lead a team of highly skilled software engineers and provide strong hands on engineering leadership.
- For you to be successful in this role you will require deep technical knowledge in Software Product Engineering using Java/J2EE, Node.js, React.js, fullstack, NosqlDB, mongodb, cassandra, neo4j, elastic search, kibana, elk, kafka, redis, docker, kubernetes, apache, solr, activemq, rabbitmq, spark, scala, sqoop, hbase, hive, websocket, webcrawler, springboot, etc.
- 17+ years of experience in Software Engineering with atleast 5+ years as an engineering leader in a software product company.
- Hands-on technical leadership with proven ability to recruit high performance talent
- High technical credibility - ability to audit technical decisions and push for the best solution to a problem.
- Experience building E2E Application right from backend database to persistent layer.
- Experience UI technologies Angular, react.js, Node.js or fullstack environment will be preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, Dynamodb, etc.)
- Elastic Search, Kibana, ELK, Logstash.
- Experience in developing Enterprise Software using Agile Methodology.
- Good understanding of Kafka, Redis, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Solr etc.
- SAAS cloud-based platform exposure.
- Experience on Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Ownership E2E design development and also quality enterprise product/application deliverable exposure
- A track record of setting and achieving high standards
- Strong understanding of modern technology architecture
- Key Programming Skills: Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies
- Excellent team building, mentoring and coaching skills are a must-have
1. Cloud Product Company
2. A leader in the market
3. Get a global exposure
4. Create an impact
5. Move between roles
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well