Zycus - Director - Human Resources - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (12-15 yrs)
- Zycus is looking out for a Director - Human Resources with an experience of at least 12+ years in managing the People function in a fast growing company.
- This role reports into the CEO and will be responsible for creating a great employee experience.
- The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills to support the culture, organizational development and performance management in the company.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage Talent Management function & play a critical role in cascading new people philosophies and systems
- Serve as Primary People point of contact for Zycus & drives the execution of all People topics, such as: learning & development; workforce planning; internal movements; communication and introduction of Zycus culture; engagement and, People Cycle.
- Integrate values, key performance indicators and desired corporate behaviors with business strategies to insure positive cultural attributes
- Drive People & Management pillar of Excellence programs
- Be a part of high growth set up with ambitious global outlook
- Direct strategic initiatives for business & streamline Talent Management & Organization Development
- 12-15 years experience in Human Resources function in IT Software Industry (i.e. Talent Development, Succession planning, Organization Design, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits)
- Should have experience of managing in a global environment and driving best people practices
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of management and provide strategic inputs
- Experience managing staff & complex HR issues
- Should have worked in a Global Environment
- Candidate should have HR or business degree from a premium B-School
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well